CT Forum

Welcome On CT forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Fear the pirate (ct guntha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guntha
GUEST
GUEST
avatar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:51 pm

Hey,

I'm a new one here. Recko told me about joining and why not. Totally new clan is always fun. I'm 17 years old and i study cartechnologics study . As you can see at my studies i'm a carfreak cheers . I'm member of a reallife raceteam and leader of a skinteam for car in the game GTR2.
I hope i'm going to enjoy myself in the clan. You will see my playing alot i hope. But study first then fun Wink

See you all in the server!!

Greets

Guntha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ct Spaze.be
High Admin
High Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Age : 28
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:31 am

vroem vroem
LoL
lol!
guntha guntha guntha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha is worldchampionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
(kende het nog gunter,van tommeke hehehehhe::p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spaze.be
ct Killer
>CT< server founder
>CT< server founder
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Age : 106
Localisation : Slovenia
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:28 am

ct Spaze.be wrote:
vroem vroem
LoL
lol!
guntha guntha guntha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha!!
guntha!
guntha!
guntha is worldchampionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
(kende het nog gunter,van tommeke hehehehhe::p)
lol recko Very Happy

and now meeeeeeee GUUUUUNNNNHTAAAAA IIISSS AA WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRLDDDDDDDDCHAMMMMMMMPPPPIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Very Happy


KILLLLLERRRR

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctsniperserver.forumotion.com
Guntha
GUEST
GUEST
avatar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:39 am

I'm off with >ct<. I go back in see with rf. Why? Very simple. I don't have the time to play alot on the server like killer wants. With rf are so many players that i don't neet to play all the day. I will stay helping you guys if you want. I'm not totally gone then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ct Killer
>CT< server founder
>CT< server founder
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Age : 106
Localisation : Slovenia
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:38 am

Ok no problem u can leave. its not my problem if u want to leave. ur choise.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctsniperserver.forumotion.com
ct Spaze.be
High Admin
High Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Age : 28
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 am

ct Killer wrote:
Ok no problem u can leave. its not my problem if u want to leave. ur choise.

he is my friend, so it is my problem Very Happy
you could have told me that gunther, but i understand you completly Wink
have fun fragging
and keep coming to server ! :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spaze.be
Guntha
GUEST
GUEST
avatar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:26 am

ct Spaze.be wrote:
ct Killer wrote:
Ok no problem u can leave. its not my problem if u want to leave. ur choise.

he is my friend, so it is my problem Very Happy
you could have told me that gunther, but i understand you completly Wink
have fun fragging
and keep coming to server ! :p
Yup better told oyu first. The problem is that i'm very bussy. 24 hours of zolder , school ect. Very bussy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ct Spaze.be
High Admin
High Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Age : 28
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:34 am

Guntha wrote:
ct Spaze.be wrote:
ct Killer wrote:
Ok no problem u can leave. its not my problem if u want to leave. ur choise.

he is my friend, so it is my problem Very Happy
you could have told me that gunther, but i understand you completly Wink
have fun fragging
and keep coming to server ! :p
Yup better told oyu first. The problem is that i'm very bussy. 24 hours of zolder , school ect. Very bussy

i accept your 'apology':p my dear friend;but you can keep helping at forum, he? and never stop sniping or i will come and bang a baseball bat in your ass :p
fuck engels, blijve kome of lappe :p
nee cva maat
ciao
(srry for dutch, but it had to be done :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spaze.be
ct Killer
>CT< server founder
>CT< server founder
avatar

Number of posts : 43
Age : 106
Localisation : Slovenia
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:21 am

ok. u leave ct talk with him on xfire and on msn spaze.

/Locked

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctsniperserver.forumotion.com
ct Spaze.be
High Admin
High Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Age : 28
Localisation : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:39 am

ct Killer wrote:
ok. u leave ct talk with him on xfire and on msn spaze.

/Locked
maybe it would be better if you should be more friendly killer! otherwise it could turn out the wrong way, Evil or Very Mad i'm really angry at you now !

and now the topic is closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spaze.be
ct ShadowSniperX
High Admin
High Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Localisation : =]Canada[=
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:01 pm

WEll, It Is his choice if he wants to leave, really.

> CT< o melhor servidor de franco-atirador ainda:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fear the pirate (ct guntha)   

Back to top Go down
 
Fear the pirate (ct guntha)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Migraines and Working Out Fear
» My fear finally came true....lost my job!
» Review: Shantae And The Pirate's Curse (Wii U eshop)
» mario party 2
» Hi I am new and I am gutted

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CT Forum :: For player :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: